Good evening! I thought I should tell my blog readers a bit about my platform! My platform is about standing up for what you believe it. Honestly think about how many times you haven’t done something you want to in fear of what others are going to think. Or you’ve stopped doing something you love because you’ve gotten teased or your friends didn’t think it was cool. Don’t let someone’s opion discourage u because all that matters is that you like it. Opions only make and impact on your life if I let them so don’t. If you stop doing something you love because someone else doesn’t like it your crazy, because you are you. You know what you like and love to do, so do it. Honestly think about this well you do the things you love! I chose this as my platform because, when I told people I tried out for Miss Teenage Manitoba people teased me and told me I couldn’t do it. So I had to go out there and prove them wrong… Show them I could do it, and I did. I’m so happy I didn’t let what they said get to me because if I did I wouldn’t be where I am today:) Stand up for what you believe in!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.