Hello Everyone! i havent been keeping you guys up to date with all the events ive done over the past couple months.. and i thought i would sit down and tell everyone some of the things i have done to keep myself busy!
where to begin…. what a crazy couple months it has been, between working two jobs and graduating on june 26th with a dual diploma i have also been to many events making appearnaces around Brandon.
My first event after being crowned Miss Teen Brandon was with the wheat kings! A huge thank you goes out to my Grandpa Ron Dubois for making the oppertunity even possible.. it was an absolute honour getting to help out our very own Brandon Wheat kings during their playoff season.
During the first Wheat Kings event Miss Teen Shilo was there to help out with greating all of the fans with a welcoming smile and a noise maker to ‘Bring the noise’ during the playoffs. I must say it was a great turn out after running out of all noise makers the Keystone had most definatly Brought the noise!!
a couple weeks later going into the last home game for the Brandon Wheat Kings I had the oppertunity to once again help out the Game Day staff, they had me involved in everyway possible.. such an awesome experience! I had the job of standing at the fan booth helping out fans with some of the amazing draws, information on the game, and just being a friendly face to greet everyone! Once again.. Thank you Brandon Wheat Kings for letting me help out during such a busy time in the hockey season!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.