My first day of nationals was super fun! I met so many awesome girls who I now get to call my “pageant fam” and got so many amazing gifts! When Brit and I first landed we were super scared because Toronto airport is HUGE, although my first time flying was a success!:) I loved the welcoming party because we could just hang out and get to know everyone better! Tomorrow we get to have our professional photoshoot, and our interviews! I’m super excited for the next 7 days stay posted there’s lots coming!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.